Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You Right Away.
Pro Solid Design Company Brochure
Pro Solid Design provides product development services that emphasize user centered, strategy driven design solutions. We pursue design and manufacturing excellence to ensure product success.
We guide product development by supplying creative solutions to market needs that your competitors overlook. We do this by providing you with invaluable services and resources that include market & product research, industrial design, ideation, prototype mock-ups, mechanical, hardware, software design and we will be your manufacturing liaison.
By pursuing design and manufacturing excellence, we create designs that will add value and build your market share.
Pro Solid Design addresses product development complexities by applying professional project management to your initiatives. We create the innovation framework that will enable you to translate your ideas into new products and services and get them to market faster, better, and cheaper.
Pro Solid Design - Product Development Experts
Pro Solid Design has a proven track record of creating successful product designs for the marketplace. We pride ourselves that our customers often return to us for their future design work and product development.
New concept creation – developing new business opportunities based on consumer insight and enabled by new technologies and connectivity
Product development – engineering concepts into physical products and services, using a stage gate process to manage risk and ensure regulatory compliance
Product design – 3D mechanical design and electronic designs
Prototyping – We create rapid and functional prototypes for market, customer and patient testing, and business case validation with investors
Transfer to manufacturing – working with manufacturing partners to transfer designs and establish long-term volume manufacturing capability.
Our integrated team approach allows us to fail fast and mitigate risk since we focus on product design as well as feasibility of manufacturing and appropriate pricing.
- Requirements Definition
- Systems Architecture & Design
- Complex Mechanism Development
- Electronic Component Selection & Packaging
- Breadboard & Concept Models
PROOF OF CONCEPT PROTOTYPING
We demonstrate and prove the feasibility of product concepts by building prototypes.
- Proof of Concept Prototypes
- Rapid Prototyping (SLA/FDM)
- Usability Models
- Pilot Builds
DESIGN FOR MANUFACTURING
We have a process to optimize designs and prepare a product for volume manufacturing.
- Manufacturability Assessment
- Mechanical Component Design
- Plastic Injection Molding Part Design
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Materials Selection & Costing Analysis
- Manufacturing Drawings
DESIGN VALIDATION & TESTING
We use validation techniques to test, refine and verify products prior to release for manufacture.
- Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Injection Molding Simulation
- Mechanical Simulation
- Thermal Analysis
- Risk Analysis (FMEA, Design Reviews)
- Verification & Validation Analysis
PROJECT, RISK, PROCESS & REGULATORY MANAGEMENT
We’re experienced at interpreting regulatory schemes, agencies, rules, standards and procedures and developing strategies to meet the project goals.
- Project & Risk Management
- Product & System Commercialization (Phases & Gates)
- RFQ/RFP Process Management
- Safety & Regulatory Process Management
- Supplier & Quality Management